View Single Post
  #2  
Old 08-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Also I should say that I have some equity on this project because I thought it was such a great idea and such a lucrative demographic. And also the guys running it know their stuff.

I can't really disclose the entire marketing plan but Kyle and Steven are marketing geniuses, seriously. However I will share though that starting next week they will be launching a very high $$ PPC campaign, so even considering that the exsisting traffic and membership is already exceptional, it's about to get real sick.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote