New promotion ideas
Hello everyone,
JacksNQueens.com is always looking for creative promotions and we want to encourage your input. I have come up with some additional ideas and would like your opinions and input. I propose the following prize:
JacksNQueens.com will provide two bikini clad females with your affiliate website body painted on to walk up and down the Vegas strip for one day handing out up to 5000 business cards that will read something like the following:
"Receive $30 free when you go to www.(Your sites name) and sign-up for an account at JacksNQueens.com. Just use the sign-up code on the back of this card."
I will also make sure that anybody that goes directly to the JacksNQueens.com site and uses the code will be credited to the affiliate as a referral.
Well that's the prize I would like some input on what you think should be the winning criteria. We can have multiple winners under the right criteria.
Looking forward to your input.
Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
|