View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-01-2006, 10:23 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,291
Default

You know what somehow worked for me?

I put about 200 business cards inside the cases of Red Bulls. I have a buddy that drives a Red Bull van and I talked him into letting me slip a card into just about every 4 pack of red bull he had. Over the course of a week I unloaded about 200 cards. I got 6 real player accounts from this so far and it only cost about $5 and about 10 minutes of work.

Sometimes you just got to look at all the opportunities...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote