View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-01-2006, 12:13 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 544
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default Looking To Hire Someone To Build & Develop A New Site....

I have an existing site that I worked on for a good handful of hours...and Im looking to desperately get it up and running again, and of course making some serious bucks off of it. Its a local site, and will be dedicated first and foremost to my local poker community in AZ.

I dont know exactly how much it is, considering Ive never hired anyone to do such things. If you can either post here...or PM me asap if you know of anyone that will do it at a decent rate -- and yea, I have cash, and I will spare nothing to make this site the baddest mofo in AZ...lol.

Let me know every1, and thanks again!

TJ


PS -- if it helps, I am looking for custom templates for this site, and a really unique look if possible. If that isnt possible, the site is already running off Joomla as we speak...so if you have Joomla knowledge and know how to take it the next level when we can go there too!
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote