View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-01-2006, 10:21 AM
JacksNQueens JacksNQueens is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 54
Default Introduction

PAW members,

Hello everyone, I am Blake the affiliate manager for JacksNQueens.com. I am greatly looking forward to the opportunity to work with many of you as you decide to become JacksNQueens.com affiliate partners. As you read through the affiliate review and learn more about our program you will see that JacksNQueens.com has a very different approach to both signing-up new affiliates and building long term relationships with our affiliate partners. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments about the program or our site. We have one primary goal for our affiliate partners, to make you wealthy and we are dedicated to doing everything we can to get you there as fast as possible. Again, I look forward to working with all of you.

Blake
JacksNQueens.com
Reply With Quote