View Single Post
  #1  
Old 08-01-2006, 10:01 AM
VegasPokerPro.com VegasPokerPro.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6
Default PR4 Link Exchange

I'ld like to set up some link exchanges w/ PR 3 or better pages. I have many pages w/ a PR4 on my site that I can place a link to your site on in exchange for a link back on a similar type of page.

URL: www.VegasPokerPro.com

These links will not be on a "links" page w/ hundreds of other links. The link will be at the bottom of one of our standard pages that has at least a PR3.

In exchange, we would expect a similar link back, not on a "links" page, but rather on a standard page w/out multiple outbound links.

Please email me if you are interested:


Please do NOT email me if you do not have at least a PR3 page to link back on. Thank you.
__________________
http://www.VegasPokerPro.com
Reply With Quote