View Single Post
  #3  
Old 07-27-2006, 07:00 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 331
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Lighten up Rice,

Not everyone is a native English speaker. His point was easily understood.


Generally speaking, you do not have to have an account to get paid from an affiliate program, although there are a few rooms that may require a players acount, I would say those rooms are the exception rather than the rule.

One advantage to having the money deposited to a players account is that you can generally avoid any cashout fees associated with having your money sent directly to Neteller or Firepay.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote