View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-22-2006, 01:50 AM
MassPoker MassPoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5
Default Has Had All Emails ignored by Absolute Affiliate Dept.

I am an affiliate for Absolute Poker and encountered a problem with my account several weeks ago. I visited the Affiliate website for Absolute and used the inter web correspondence system to get to the bottom of the problem. I went back to the site the next day to check my messages and there was none. I sent a second one using the system, and went back later and the message bank said I had 3 messages, but I could not open them.

Later that day, I sent an email from my own email account detailing the nature of my problem and explained that I could not read my messages on the message bank and asked if they would contact me via my own email. That was ignored completely. I sent a second, and third...All of those email were ignored!

The nature of my problem is very simple and I would greatly appreciate an email response to those emails I sent to the Absolute Affiliate Department so that we can rectify my problem and move forward in our partnership.

I prefer not to discuss the nature of the problem that I have with my affiliate account with Absolute Poker in an open forum out of professional courtesy. A simple email from the appropriate Absolute Affiliate Administrator would more than likely resolve the issue that I have.

I would be ever so grateful if someone from the Absolute Affiliate Department would respond to my query.

All In,

Randy C -

Last edited by MassPoker : 07-22-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Reply With Quote