View Single Post
  #2  
Old 07-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,993
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I would definately contact your account manager. I'm not sure how long Prima rooms take to update stas, this could be one answer.

Or another common mistake that affiliates make when signing up is not having your friends clear their cookies on their computers. What usually happens is you tell a buddy that they should sign up at ABCpokersite. com through your link and then they go check it out.

Then a day later they go back to the site, but this time through your aff. link, sign-up and deposit. The problem is that a cookie has already been placed on their machine from their initial visit that doesn't allow them to be tracked to you.

You may want to try clearing all your cookies and setting up a "test" account to see if it gets tracked. I wouldn't neccesarily drop the site because this happened to you. More than likely there is a reason it happened.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote