View Single Post
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 07-11-2006, 11:41 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK
I mentioned in the other thread...
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...226-post5.html
that I have good serps for these bills/issues & am being watched close by these scallywags.
Wasn't kidding either, these guys have been all over my site the last week... res11.gtwy.uscourts.gov

I'm in the mood to give'em something good to chew on now lol Time to take the fight to'em IMO.

Have my syndication/submission bots all warmed up & ready to roll. (need a good test run anyway)
I say its time to unleash a rebuttal Blitzkrieg on these fools & point out just what a bunch of lying crooks they are!

Anyone else game?

PM me
I might be down. Heading out to play golf now but I think if we all put in our words we could make an impact.
__________________
Buying text links in articles on aged domains. Will pay premium price. Site must be 2 years or older. Pm me if interested.
Reply With Quote