View Single Post
  #5  
Old 07-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I had to leave my office to come home and watch these monkey's debating on the floor.

Apparently gambling on the internet is extremely evil and ruins lives and families in the U.S..................although state run lotteries and internet gambling on horse racing is OK.

Rep. Berkely from Nevada just put forth an amendment to the bill to also ban internet betting on horse racing over the internet? But now this douche bag Goodlatte is furious about the amendment. It's actually quite comical.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote