View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-09-2006, 05:53 PM
-w- -w- is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7
Default Buying Ad Space on Non poker related sites

Hello all,
I'm am a new poker affiliate, and have a question about banner ads on non poker related sites. I have the opportunity to buy a prime location ad on a webpage that gets 70K successful page loads a month. The content is constantly updated, and the viewing base is primarily 18-30 year olds.

My question is this: Should I send the $250.00 on the ad for a month and see what happens? I would set it up to where it went right to whichever poker site I choose to promote on there. I am thinking about either Party or Full Tilt, as they seem to be two of the more promoted, trusted sites by new players.

Anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks,
-w-
Reply With Quote