View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-05-2006, 07:24 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default Why PartyPoker is a joke!

Firstly, their conversions are VERY low. 95% of serious poker players already have (or had) an account there, and with tons of free PartyPoker bankroll sites the one that don't yet are tough to convert.

Secondly, their affiliate system is a joke - this month I received 1/10th of my commision, heaven knows how long it will take me to sort this out (it took me 9 weeks to get my friend placed as my sub a few months ago).

Thirdly, their pay is sh*t. 25% poker MGR is weak - although they have a strong brand so it's not terrible. Their BlackJack MGR is complete garbage however, this month I made 2.1% Casino MGR at PartyCasino

I barely promote PartyPoker as it is (for any of my sites that rank for general poker terms you'll never find a PartyPoker ad) but I rank for some Party Poker related terms so I can't remove them entirely... or can I? This rant is to (hopefully) vent a little of my frustration with PartyPartners before I do something drastic... I'm currently considering throwing up a TitanPoker bonus code & link on my PartyPoker bonus code sites, and completely removing the PartyPoker links (but keeping all the keywords there so I still rank highly). Sure conversions would be lower (although I'll put in a blurb about how terrible PartyPoker is and how great TitanPoker is, which should help), and some players would be upset that they were tricked and now have to go back to their search page, but atleast the real players I do land would be worth something.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote