Fellow Poker Affiliate World Members,
It is with great excitement that I get to make this announcement today. www.PokerAffiliateWorld.com has officially been acquired by Poker News Global. As you already know Poker News Global is a driving force in this industry and has a tremendous network of sites including their flagship authority site, PokerNews.com.
As most of you realize, from the inception of PAW my goal has always been to grow the community and website to be the largest resource for poker affiliates in the world. Nineteen months later I am happy to report back that this goal has been achieved. With that said however there is still tremendous room for growth and improvement. Partnering with the network of Poker News Global will give PAW the exposure and leverage it needs to go to the next level and achieve even greater success. Through this acquisition www.PokerAffiliateWorld.com will continue seeing record growth, and will remain the authority site in the poker affiliate industry for many years to come.
The other exciting announcement is that I have joined the staff at Poker News Global to continue running www.PokerAffiliateWorld.com, as well as several other large scale projects. Together, leveraging both of our brands we will be able to accomplish great things in the industry that neither of us could do individually. So don't worry, I will still be at PAW, probably even more now than I have been over the past few months.
So, what does this mean to the community? First and foremost, I will now have the resources and exposure to bring PAW to the next level. Although I cannot disclose our most exciting plans just yet, I will share some of the immediate changes you will see. The site has received a much needed facelift and will contain several more valuable articles and content. As you can see by the new homepage we will be placing a focus on bringing affiliates the most up to date poker affiliate news, as well as poker affiliate articles. Although the forums are our greatest resource, we want to provide additional value to poker affiliates by publishing great news and articles. Keep in mind, many of our modifications and changes will be constantly evolving. What you see today is only the first of many phases.
Likewise by combining our brands we will be able to negotiate better deals for our members with many of our partner sites. In twelve months, the strength of leveraging both brands will be very evident. Again, this is a very exciting time in the industry and I encourage you all to embrace the changes not only at PAW, but industry wide.
The last 3 years have been an amazing ride for many of us in the poker affiliate market, and believe me, the next 3 are going to be even better.
Jeremy Enke
www.PokerAffiliateWorld.com