View Single Post
  #9  
Old 06-15-2006, 10:22 PM
lifeofsportsdotcom lifeofsportsdotcom is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Coast of Canada
Posts: 76
Send a message via MSN to lifeofsportsdotcom
Default

Hey guys

Lifeofsports.com is a fantasy sports site with sports info/poker news etc.... It was the first site I launched and it was approx 15 months ago. It's been quite the journey and the learning experience. Since this time I've launched a few others and plan to continue building in an integrated way.

I run the Daniel Negreanu Canadian College Poker Championship through. www.lifeofsports.com/ccpc

I own this and it's a partnership with Negreanu's company FCP..... In all honesty you can't get a better company or people to work with than Daniel and his team.

maritimepokerclub.com is a 4 province site that is a really close community

http://collegepokerlife.com/_new-design/ Is a site we are re-launching in the upcoming weeks. We have a massive college database so it's a natural integration.

We have a TV show for the Negreanu College event that we just produced in Toronto and will be broadcasted coast to coast in Canada and resold in three markets outside the country (US. UK and Asia)

I'm an inch away form launching another two ventures that I will talk about in the weeks to come. I'm near completion of some contracts and I don't want to jinx myself and get to far ahead.

Thanks for the welcomes guys

I'm really liking the forums already

Chris
Reply With Quote