View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-14-2006, 10:44 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default Casino Partners (Vegas Red) Link Format

Hello, new around here and have a quick question.

The current affiliate links I use for promoting Vegas Red (Casino Partners) look like this:

Code:
http://banner.vegasred.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?id=N&member=somethinghere&profile=bj
I'm wanting to use a link with less arguments that is shorter...the link doesn't have to land on the blackjack page, I just want a shorter link with less arguments that gets the visitor to Vegas Red and tracked to me. I couldn't find a regular affiliate link inside of the Casino Partners website at all. My link for Golden Palace which is also PlayTech looks very similar but it's much shorter and doesn't have all of those arguments.

Can anyone show me the format for a smaller Vegas Red link? Thanks!
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote