View Single Post
  #1  
Old 06-04-2006, 08:48 AM
BootyCraze BootyCraze is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4
Default Continued problems with HollywoodPoker.com

Last month I had several issues with incorrect stats.

I sent several e-mails to the affiliate manager. I would have appreciated a response but I am still waiting.

My stats for June have not been updated since June 1st.

I also know that in this time, players I have introduced have been active but I have received no credit or explaination for this but after mt continued problems with the site & their lack of interest in responding to legit issues I have limited my efforts with them

I have been an affiliate with HWP since the start-up but I have encountered nothing but problems with the site.

I introduced approx 100 depositors over a 3 month period.

I am just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues with HWP as I know of a few other affiliates I recommended to the site are having same problems.

What are you supposed to do when the affiliate manager just ignores your e-mails?

Last edited by BootyCraze : 06-04-2006 at 08:51 AM.