View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Acapulco Acapulco is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Acapulco
Posts: 113
Default

The low-life scum-bag who owns this site: xhttp://www.pokerplayday.com/

has copied my strategy articles: xhttp://www.pokerplayday.com/pokerstrategies.htm

so you might want to check out to see if your content is stolen too..

He even had the nerve to post on recpoker.com for everyone to check out "his" new strategy articles.

Now I get to waste an hour of my day sending out letters to this degenerate, his hosting company, and to his affiliate managers.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I would appreciate if people would post all content copiers they find, not only to check if my content is stolen, but to also make sure I am not accidentally trading links with these (expletives deleted) or other members of their (expletive deleted) networks.
__________________
Cheers,

Acapulco
poker sites
Reply With Quote