View Single Post
  #2  
Old 05-07-2006, 07:00 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Have them all forward to one email. It makes life much easier.

On the "to:" line it will show who the email was addressed to. For example

I use email for all kinds of different trackign purposes and to sandbox potential spam. For example. I register , and pretty much every other program the same way. Everythign redirects to one email. If I ever have a problem with any specific email I just block it. works really slick.

For sending email from individual domains, just setup seperate profiles in Outlook, so that your mail will come from whatever site you chose.


Hope that helps.

Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote