View Single Post
  #1  
Old 05-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 518
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Im lookin for some advice from anyone who runs multiple sites. Im starting 3-4 new sites right now, and need to figure out how I should handle all of the emails I get. With my OhioStatePoker site I have 3 emails that I check each day, and I really dont want to be adding 4-8 more. If you have a bunch of sites, do you forward all of your mail to one inbox? Doesnt sound like a bad idea to me, but I feel like I might get a bunch of the emails confused if the person contacting doesnt specify which site its for....

Let me know your thoughts...
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
October - $7.500 net income
Reply With Quote