View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-28-2006, 06:48 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I thought it would be interesting to put together a list of "must have" software for affiliates. I'll get the list started

1. Macromedia Studio8 - Web Design Suite which includes the following:
___Dreamweaver - Web Page Design
___Flash Professional8 - Flash Authoring tool for flash web sites and flash adds
___Fireworks8 - Vector & Bitmap Editing, Graphics optimization
___Contribute3 - Integrated content management solution
___FlashPaper2 - Similar to Adobe PDF's universal file format
2. Photoshop CS2 - Photo & Image Editing
3. Banner Maker Pro - For making Gif banners
4. SWF Text - Flash banners made easy
5. Privoxy - For anonymouse surffing, works like a dream
6. AllWebMenus - For easy menu solutions


Edit: I will update the list as users add their recommendations.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote