View Single Post
  #6  
Old 04-19-2006, 04:36 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Ah - I hadn't seen that he had put up my shareware articles as well. Now it looks to me like he may have just gotten confused as to what was acceptable, what was not.

I sent him a polite e-mail asking him to take down the content that I did no intend to share within 7 days and explaining the action I would take if he did not do so.

I'll post on this thread if there are more developments
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote