View Single Post
  #1  
Old 04-19-2006, 03:11 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Hey everyone

I was checking my statcounter info and seeing where I was getting referalls from, and clicked on a link that I hadn't seen before

I came up with this

xxxhttp://www.pokerandom.com/fishlist/poker-fish-list.htmlxxx

Apparently the guy ripped off 5 or 6 pages of my site and didn't even bother to change all of the links.

His main page is here

xxxhttp://www.pokerandom.com/xxx
Check to see if anything of yours was ripped off




Also what should I do about it?

My plan is to e-mail him and say that if he doesn't take all of my content down I will contact the sites that he is promoting and tell them to cut off contact with him.

Is there any other action I should take?



Edited: Broke the links
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote