
Hi PAW members,
I came across PAW in my search for poker affiliate programs. As someone completely new to the industry, I feel that some of you have some experience in the industry and would like to hear what you to say.
a) Given the recent fiasco surrounding the industry (ie. PartyPoker acquisition of EOL and the affiliate contracts issue), I am now hesitant to join this "partnership" -- do you or any of your colleagues have any suggestions to reputable, _honest_ poker/gaming companies that pay well? While on topic, what is your overall opinion of PartyPoker?
B) Because the click-thru's are for indirect poker related content, I am uncertain how well it will perform once it goes from PPC to trying to acquire players. Is any information on industry averages (ie. 1% of 1000 targetted uniques daily... 0.1% of 1000 untargetted uniques daily.. etc.) for opening accounts?
c) Is there any information about the average duration of a player? As in, once a player signs up and starts playing, how long do they play for on average? 6 months? 12 months? I presume eventually the player will become inactive...
d) Is there any info. regarding what the average player spends/loses a month?
e) Finally, any advice regarding the rev. share -vs- CPA flat-rate debate? I am inclined to think that rev. share will generate a better long-term profit, but with everything going on right now... I am hesitant to consider the long-term.
Kind Regards,
espionage
|