View Single Post
  #9  
Old 04-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I love posting on here so I can be called a "moron" and a "cheat". Why is it not reasonable that my model to move active players to cardrooms they do not have an account on, reasonable?

I don't mind your business models, I hope they work well for all of you. I wish nothing but the best for everyone. This just happened to be the path I chose. I really do feel the tide changing however, more and more rakeback affiliates are trying to go with my methods of steering traffic.

Where PPP is correct is almost 60% of the players on the internet are losers. They have no thoughts of rake and shouldn't be made to do so. Those people aren't my players, if they were I would do CPA. My goal is poker players that will be around for a long time.

The ironic part and I hope I have made this clear in many of my posts since day one here is that many non rakeback affiliates are the same. Many rakeback affiliates don't even know what they are doing to the market. If you were new to the market wouldn't your focus be to send people to newer sites where you can credit for a player?

IMO PokerStars is the best site by far and the standard by which everyone should be measured. All of the other major players have made huge mistakes along the way. To me it is not inconcievable that some of the smaller sites could penetrate the market. PokerRoom and Bodog have done a phenomenal job in the last year to 2 years.

I have had 2 months without at least 10% growth. Both were extreme circumstances in the market that would have been hard to predict. So that tells me that my business model is likely working. If yours is too, congratulations, there is a lot of pie to be eaten.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote