View Single Post
  #8  
Old 04-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

I'm so sick of rake back I could vomit!

That's it, I'm done with poker.

I just signed up for my affiliate account with Wal Mart and Target, I'd rather settle for 1% of gross sales than deal with this rake back BS



I really get tired of the "big" affiliates bitching about rake back. I don't do rake back, I never will. I don't have the desire nor the time to admin such a program. I refer thousands of players every year to various sites and there is no question I lose players to rake back sites. Jeremy and I had a conversation about this awhile back and we're both on the same page. It's just not worth it to try and compete against these morons (present company excluded). If they really want to bust their ass for a 1 or 2% net profit, let them run their stupid asses into the dirt doing it...
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote