View Single Post
  #5  
Old 04-12-2006, 02:34 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GregK@Apr 12 2006, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't pay to much attention to that psychology of color BS

I spent years in the snowboard industry where stickers ruled the day.
You want the ones that "People can see!" the further the distance the better.

White text on Red sounds pretty good to me.

Take a few of your final art printouts, set'em up & start backing away, the one you can read the furthest wins!

cheers
THAT was my original idea...easiest to read the farthest away, then i started overthingking things i think
I am liking the red...
http://www.gotflop.com/sticker7.jpg
http://www.gotflop.com/sticker7red.jpg

The text had been placed according to restrictions set forth by a template(closeness to edges).
Any suggestions on readablity, or anything else?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote