View Single Post
  #8  
Old 03-30-2006, 11:28 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 614
Default

I think the AM's job is to work with the affiliate to achieve the goals necessary to make your ideas work. There is a level of trust that needs to be established. If you don't trust some one, then giving them private information is not to your benefit. I suggest not signing up for a program you do not trust.

I agree, as an AM, I can see what sites are doing well, what campaigns are working and not working, and can use that knowlege. Quite honestly though, I believe anyone can get a good feel for what sites are working and driving most of the traffic. I think Randy pointed out in a thread a while ago, on the web you have the ability to see what anyone is doing at any time.....who they're linking to, who's linking to them, how many pages they have, where they rank in the search engines, and so on.

If you are talking about a unique idea that you present to your AM. I think the it is the AM's responsibility to maintain integrity and not pass on that information. That is something you will have to trust the AM on.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote