View Single Post
  #8  
Old 03-09-2006, 10:57 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

I think adsense is a really bad idea, plus you can't run adsense on gambling sites unless you contact them and they make a special exception.

I contacted them and they said no but I'm glad now that they did.

How many members/posts are on your forum?

I have been doing amazingly well lately from selling ad space, everything I have apart from one banner space (Hasn't run out yet, advertiser might renew) has been sold out for a few months now.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote