
If I were you guys I'd do it for someone like Titan Poker or some where they actually get a real bonus. I think Titan used to give $10 upfront to players who deposited. People love upfront bonuses and you'll find a lot more people deposit if you advertise that. People are skeptical about bonuses now cause they know they're just BS. Also get a forwarded link as well. Get the rooms permission and get something like www.titanpokerUF.com or whatever and send it to your tracking link.
I used to make a bunch of money when I was in college doing that crap. Back then people didnt really know a lot about online poker and a bonus code was a new thing. Try advertising upfront bonuses and I guarantee you will get some depositors. How much they actually play is a different story. Getting them to deposit is 3/4 of the battle though.
If you're having trouble with janitors remeber not to put them out at night. Put them up in the morning. Its best to put them in parking garages and stuff like that.
This is what I used to do and made money with back then. Its not a lot but when you're in college its exactly what you need to start a site online.
I'm willing to bet you could make $1,000 a month advertising a real good bonus and not party poker's bonus.
Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
|