View Single Post
  #7  
Old 03-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Nasgotti Nasgotti is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Default

Well if you want to sell ad space you should do what i do. Get adsense or Adbrite actually has worked great for me. I have my affiliate links up so i make money from people who join. but recently. The owner of celebrity poker. Has purchased a monthly reccuring 30 word text link on my site for 122$ a monty wich is great. since i still have my affiliate links up. I am also making money from ad space. YOu can do both its real easy. WHen you put adbrite on ur site you will end up making more ad space sell. From many differnt companys give it a try its easy. Also if you dont know what it is check out my site. Www.allinmafia.com see how i have it set up. I have a FORUM AND A WEBSITE that has text link ads wich help monitize my site
Reply With Quote