View Single Post
  #7  
Old 03-04-2006, 06:07 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 478
Default

I really don't think selling someone on a poker room is any different than selling a car.

The salesmen who does the best job gets the deal, Last in first out, that's how I see it.

I am a centrist as well on this, and I think splitting a player is an amicable solution. Many times, the combined marketing of affiliates will sway a player to a given room.

This player might have clicked on your banner first, investigated the site and not deposited or created an account. But the banner they saw a month later that said "$200 deposit bonus plus a poker help forum and monthly freerolls when you join XX site now" is what really convinced them to start playing on this given site. I am sorry but affiliate one in the above scenario didnt close the deal...the second affiliate did. Who gets credit??? A split is amicable, but I think most would see there are many ways this could go.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote