View Single Post
  #18  
Old 03-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Looking at this pole (if accurate) many of you lurkers and new players to this game should set your goal at $1000 a month. To make $1K a month you certainly have to work at it, but it is attainable.

I know everyone wants to make millions overnight, but this will never happen to any of us B)

If your just starting out take, a post-it note and write $1000 on it..............stick that below your monitor. Every day when your on your computer you will see this, ..........now think to yourself "what am I doing to accomplish this goal?"

Making a thousand in a month is easy if you truly work at it. But what I have found is that most people don't put forth the effort to really "make it happen" in this business.
Reply With Quote