View Single Post
  #5  
Old 02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

Really good crticism Jay.

Yea CF, Jay pretty much laid it all out on the table for you. Follow what he says and you will do a lot better. The keyword stuffing is probably just the spider crawiling his left side menu and then using that for the page description? I have had a few problems with that myself even when I have a **** description that gets picked up nicely by google. Is there a way to make sure that the spiders from yahoo, msn , etc never use your left menu as you page desciption? Also, if you can pick out anything that is not good with my website I am all ears open. Thanks


tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote