View Single Post
  #3  
Old 02-19-2006, 05:26 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Hey man,

Welcome to the community, I have put business cards/flyers on cars at the local casino which only has slots, and horse racing. I would say I out of the two times I did it I covered 350 cars, resulting in only 2 play money accounts. Also, I think I would consider my self lucky because I have talked to other people that have done this and security told them to F#$K off...

In your situation I think it might be worth a shot, it doesn't take very long at all to do, maybe 20-25 mins per 100 cars, and your casino as you mentioned has poker and is fairly large. When I did my campagne I promted Party, which I think most people have heard of, maybe try promoting a smaller room that is new and on the rise, such as Stacks.

Let us know how you make out, and good luck!

Ethomps
Reply With Quote