Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #195  
Old 01-30-2006, 12:44 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 656
Default

What has worked for me lately is going to major sporting events in my area and using STICKERS.

I basicly use 4" by 2" mailing labels and use a free downloaded Avery printing program to print on the sticker sheets. I usually have a neat sticker with a website (i.e. www.partypoker.com) and a bonus code with details about the bonus in large red type. I add my URL (i.e. www.pokertothemax.com) and make it look professional by adding Mastercard logos or other poker pics.

I find that sticking them inside bathroom stalls or on the top of payphones usually makes them last through several events, thereby increasing there repeated exposure and possible success.

I also leave business cards that look similar on the urinals and on top of the payphones or on tables where people eat or drink at the arena.

I find that I can get between 4 and 20 signups from one 45 minute effort each time...although the results vary considerably from event to event.

:P
__________________
Poker Bonus Code Kings ----- Poker to the Max ----- Poker Promo World ----- Titan Poker Club

TitanPoker Bonus ----- FullTiltPoker Bonus ----- Poker.com Bonus
Reply With Quote