
I'm trying to make a clear picture of tournament schedules and can't understand the logic.
A poker network have a tournament list, does this mean that this schedule is the same for all poker rooms that belongs to this network ?
Let's take iPoker, at 00:00 EST they have a $1500 Guaranteed $5.00 + $0.50.
Now let's see the schedules from poker rooms sites:
Titan Poker: the same tournament
CD Poker: same
Noble Poker: $1000 GP (5+.50) .... ooops
Or maybe Noble Poker have an outdated schedule?
Why I'm asking this question: I want to gather room schedules and don't want to enter the same schedule twice for rooms from the same network, but keep an up to date schedule for the entire network.
Maybe each room have it's own additions to the list of tournaments and freerolls, so it's ok to update only them and complement the schedule with that from the network.
I've checked feed.tournamentmonitor.com, and figured out that they probably have written parsers for each room schedule pages. So for Fair Poker and CD Poker that are on the same network (iPoker), i see different schedules.
Thanks in advance.
__________________
www.online-poker-explorer.com - The complete directory of online poker rooms.
|