View Single Post
  #6  
Old 03-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default

LOL - excellent story!

Heres a good one....

This happened probably about a year ago. So, I'm sitting around with nothing to do and 35bux in my pocket. Figure, what the heck I'll goto the local indian casino play some 3/6. Well I get there and probably a board of 10people waiting to play. So I sign my name on and go play some blackjack. Well I play 5dollar hand blackjack for about a half hour and down to my last 5bux. Magically I get blackjack and somehow work my way upto about 40dollars just in time to hear my name get called for 3/6.

(This is when it gets good) So, I start playing 3/6 and after about an hour I'm nowhere. Same 40-50bux sitting in front of me and 2 hours past. So I look down at my first hole card Ace of Clubs, then I get that good feeling like when you KNOW another ace is coming and sure enough Ace of Spades. So I raise and get 2 callers and we goto the flop.. Flop is A 9 9. I'm thinking hell ya - flopped a boat. So I'm betting and I get raised - and assuming this chump has trips I reraise. The next two cards are rags and help niether of us but the bet/raising contiunes.

Goes to the showdown and he turns over first and announces "QUADS, You lose - send it" , and I go "I might lose, but I'm the losing end of the jackpot at least".
Needless to say the guy had pocket 9's and by beating my aces full - we had hit the badbeat jackpot.

So, I won 5K and was pretty happy I decided to go to the casino bored with 35bux. After I won the money I wouldn't stop winning - poker, blackjack I probably pulled another grand in the next hour before my girlfriend called.

I tell ya, its the best feelign in the world walking out of the casino with enough hundreds you cant even close your wallet.

--EG
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote