PPP, even if you write the best poker content this world has ever seen, I still dont think that any of your strategy articles could constitute as thousands of dollars in the pockets of your players. But then again, maybe I am wrong, and you truly do write truly remarkable strategy articles. Your in the poker business, and so am I. We both have our right to be successful through whichever avenue we choose to take, whether it be rakeback, or not rakeback. I think you should be fortunate for the players that you have obtained PPP and all I am asking for you is to think whether you might want to offer your players something back. I am sure if you were to poll your players and ask if your players had to make a choice between reading your strategy articles, or get direct payments into their poker account every month through rakeback. I think it is obvious as to what your players would truly want.
|