View Single Post
  #9  
Old 01-05-2006, 07:01 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I also think Rakeback is where the industry is heading...all it takes is for one guy to strike a conversation whether it be at a casino...or a friendly home game...it really is to bad that it is going to be heading this way becasue affiliates are going to do anything to offer competive rates just for the sign up..and yes they're will be lots of scam artists...but I think the rakeback affiliates that are going to do best are the ones that have a site with a forum where members can leave feedback and such on how legit the rakeback offer was.

Quote:
"I provide more to "my players" than any bunch of rakeback providers will in an eternity. You see, I am in THE POKER BUSINESS. I provide poker content. I provide material that will help poker players. You are focusing on an entirely different business that I persoanlly couldn't care less about. I don't spend thirty minutes a month thinking about bonuses or crap like that. I'm in the poker business."
Sure you do...but it is also free info that is available along with rakeback..

If some can convince me why not to take rakeback I will give them $100....
Reply With Quote