Quote:
Originally posted by taketherakeback@Jan 5 2006, 05:36 PM
You are missing the main point behind my post PPP. My main question is, as you are clearly not a rakeback affiliate, what are you doing for your players lately? What type of service do you provide your players? Do you treat them well? Do you send them a thank you card when you get your check every month? Do you even have to do anything at all. |
Well if you want me to take something personally, I'll grab this.
I provide more to "my players" than any bunch of rakeback providers will in an eternity. You see, I am in THE POKER BUSINESS. I provide poker content. I provide material that will help poker players. You are focusing on an entirely different business that I persoanlly couldn't care less about. I don't spend thirty minutes a month thinking about bonuses or crap like that. I'm in the poker business.
One poker strategy article could be worth thousands and thousands of dollars to anyone who reads it. That is what I care about.
More fairly to your point though, I don't take MGR ever. I'm not in that business either. Personally I believe MGR will also go the way of the dodo before 2010 as the industry matures. I'm not in the casino part of the poker business and have no interest in it, although I do obviously make money from the casino poker business doing its thing.