Great post PPP,
I think you have to remember Take, is that you are new to this, and there is a lot that has happened before you got into the biz.
None rakebackers see rakebackers as scum. Which may not be fair, but since there were so many bad ones, all rakebackers got stereotyped into it.
Rakeback is easily the most sensitive subject, and there will be many different opinions.
When a certain new site came to me and asked what I though about if they should or should not allow it, I told them no. It brings in way to many unhonest people that will just cause hassles. (it also would knock off about 75% of good affiliates since many wont touch a site that does).
:::edit addon::::
Take,
you also need to remember that there are a lot of nonerackback affiliates in the business that are just not nice people. They could be scam artests (look at jeremy

) Personally I don't touch rakeback, but when you came to me for help, I did and will continue to do anything to help you out. Its just morals and ethics, some will help, some wont.