
Ok PPP, so while I admit that some rakeback affiliates are scam artists, and are looking to move current players to other accounts so they can be put on their rakeback tracker. I am well aware of this, please dont get me wrong. I am proud to say that I am not one of these players. If a player emailed me and told me that he already had an account at empire but wanted a new one at empire with rakeback, i would simply tell him no. And offer him a deal somewhere else where he didnt have an account. Regardless, I think the rakeback affiliates on this forum are very legit as I have been talking with a number of them and got to know them.
You are missing the main point behind my post PPP. My main question is, as you are clearly not a rakeback affiliate, what are you doing for your players lately? What type of service do you provide your players? Do you treat them well? Do you send them a thank you card when you get your check every month? Do you even have to do anything at all.
I was first a poker player, and second an affiliate, as i am sure most of you were. Once I found out about rakeback, i asked myself, how can anybody be dumb enough to play without it? I honestly want to provide my players with something. I want them to feel an appretiated member of the poker room they sign up at. And there is no better way of doing this, than to literally pay them some of their rakeback in return. I actually take pride in this, and it makes me feel good when I figure out my payment was for the months of hard work. What makes you proud when you get your check monthly? I guess this has a lot to do with morals, but personally I would feel bad to just take all the players rake for myself and not give them anything in return. This is why for my non rakeback sites I am trying to give something away as a prize.
|