View Single Post
  #2  
Old 12-29-2005, 08:22 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Agreed! You win some you loose some!
In my case I have to make sure that players sign up through me when they are playing for an offer, thats why the whole cookies/bonus code thing is repeated on all my main pages, otherwise they (and I) will not recieve the full benefit of my offers. I feel I have clearly stated this, and the owness is on the player to read the instructions properly.
My other pages which have banners on, I am recieving sign ups on. Mainly through direct google hits. If people are gonna sign up they will sign up, unless they are a friend or a big member of your comunity, or want something, they will never let you know.
Most regular poker players don't know how the tracking system works, and it's all too confusing for them to care.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote