View Single Post
  #5  
Old 12-08-2005, 01:03 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 478
Default

Very strange this comes up right now.....

I actually contacted him to do some logo work earlier in the month. He actually put a lot of work into it for me, but he wasnt able to come up with what I was looking for, so we kind of put the project on hold. I have since emailed him with an update on where I am at in regards to the logo and I have not heard back from him.

I never paid him any money, but this was simply because we didnt quite get the right look to the logo that I was looking for. We were going to continue when I had some better pictures for him of what I wanted recreated in the logo. Needless to say I havent heard back from this last email I sent him, which was over a week ago.

You never know, could just be on vacation or something.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote