View Single Post
  #1  
Old 12-04-2005, 07:07 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 435
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Hey,
I am looking for both paid and unpaid moderators for a poker forum.

The forum is:
Http://www.DeuceAce.com

Requirements:

I want mature users only as this is for adults only.
If you want to be paid I do have terms, you must make a minimum of 200 quality posts yourself each month and the forum must have over 500 new posts each month overall.
The 500 posts wont be a problem as I will be doing a lot of competitions, advertising etc.

I also would like the moderators to help out with small tasks on the site.

I would like someone motivated and that actually wants to help rather than just doing this solely for the money.

If interested, EMAIL me to mod [ a t ] globaleire.com and include forums you have moderated on before, how you can help on the forum you want to moderate and if you want to be a paid moderator.

Obviously there will be a lot more people going for the paid position.

The payment will be $50/month and will be paid at the end of each month via paypal, credit card or UK bank transfer.

Thanks
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote