View Single Post
  #1  
Old 03-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 286
Default

You have one of the free $50 sites, right? Could you tell me the security measures you go through so that people do not create multiple accounts thus screwing you out of bonus money? Can you email the Party affiliates department with a list of account names and they can verify that there are no duplicate accounts created from the same ip address? Are you upfront with your affiliate manager about what you are doing, or is it kind of an unspoken thing?

I have a few dimes I could drop into something like this, I just want to make sure that I have all my bases covered before I do so. Thanks for any guidance that you can give.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote