Quote:
Originally posted by onlinepokercenter@Nov 29 2005, 07:28 AM
The watermark sounds like good advice, Markus. Thanks. 
I appreciate everyone's comments and support.
Out of respect to Jeremy, Randy, and the webmaster involved, I will not speculate on whether the purchase story was fictional or not.
The only facts I know are (1) the pictures belonged to us and (2) they have been removed from the website.
The poker affiliate world is a pretty small one compared to other circles like Amazon or Porn. So I don't want to start off on this website with the wrong foot (which I think I have).
We will conduct all our copyright enforcements in private from now on and spare you guys this Junior High drama. Again, apologies to all and I hope the other webmaster accepts my apologies as well.
h34r: |
Welcome to PAW. 
__________________
Free Poker Tournament Listings for fellow webmasters.
Visit a great ressource for online poker tournament listings. Maybe you are looking for freeroll poker tournaments.
|