
"As for the trustworthiness of the site...I was having issues with this as well. I'm not sure how to convey this. I can add SSL encryption certificates? I'm not sure how to add to a positive image or reputation.
Maybe add testimonials? That seems too "get rich quick-ish""
This is not gonna be easy but u want to make it so your users trust you and your product. I am not saying to lie but u are going to have to be a salesperson.
You used this product and u know it works now let your visitor know this. Add in testominals... Show examples of results..... u are just showing them TEXT and anyone can type in results instead show them.
Make screenshots of the system being used and the results of the system. Its a matter of trial and error. Try different layouts and see if they convert . Try different logos and see if they convert. Just keep testing till its perfect and by than youll look back and see you are successful in your venture.
The same concepts are used when building traffic trial and error.
__________________
.
|