Hey guys, Buckeye and I were talking on the phone today and I was mentoring him on a few online poker things while he was mentoring me on my skills as a married guy visiting the strip clubs. It sounds like if I carry 300 $1 dollar bills wrapped with one $100 bill that the girls will be much more receptive and look past the ring on my finger. (I'm not that much of a douche bag, I always wear my ring when I go out). Great concept dude, Thanks BuckEye!!!
Anyhow before I got off on this tangent we were discussing poker rooms that allow private cash games and I have had alot of success with PartyPoker in the past, but are there any others that offer this feature similar to how Party does it allowing us to set the games up?
I know a few that allow tournies, but I'm more interested in private cash games. It's been a while since I promoted private cash games, but when I did they were very successful.
Thanks in advance.
Jeremy & Leisure Suit Larry
|